X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Empire Strikes Back just topped the weekend box office

Drive in theaters are thriving and Empire is number 1 at the box office. Crazy times we live in.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

that's awesome. it's playing at my local drive in. I just can't be bothered to spend money to see something I have on bluray and can watch in the comfort of my own home

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I seem to recall the special editions bringing in over 100 million each. that article says far less

Comment

• Brue
        User without title
        • Sep 29, 2005

This is pretty cool. Good morning America teased the story two days in a row and as far as I could find didn't actually talk about it. but I do record and then fast forward watch it because I can't tolerate 2 hours of filler.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

We've been threatening to go to a nearby drive-in, but they open the gates 2 hours before the movie starts...and they've been filling up not long after, due to lower attendance cap. I admire them for doing that...but I don't want to waste two hours waiting to see a movie I own at home. I may do it for Empire, or some big spectacle film like that.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎