Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's up with International shipping?

My package from Thailand purchased on 3/26 just hit New Jersey on 7/24.
    I'm guessing it'll still be a month before it lands here in Michigan.

Well in my case I've bought one phone through Amazon last month and I was supposed to receive the package this month in my Munich property but seems like it will
    not arrive. I have a feeling that it's a fraud, first time in my life. I've written to the seller several times, twice I was provided with a fake tracking number. Today I've started an Amazon complaint because this is unacceptable. Has anyone ever had any problems with Amazon sellers?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    My recent experiences from Britain have been good. I just ordered a 1/6 piece of clothing from China, we'll see...
    I sent a largish package to Britain and it's 2 1/2 weeks out, not yet delivered. So, things are slow. It's taking longer to get stuff from Cotswold Collectibles in Texas, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Asia has improved in recent weeks for me, but one of the Mexi packages I'd been waiting for end up being fraud… the guy ripped off a bunch of folks and Ebay shut down his account. Correos de Mexico was not to blame.

I've also learned that Fed-Ex International Priority, while pricey, is totally legit with full tracking and speedy (1-3 day) delivery. I would not hesitate to use that again on high ticket items.

Images
    Blog Entries
    What kind of toys did the guy sell from Mexico?

^^ Mix of things, but many bootlegs.

This trickster: https://www.ebay.com/usr/terrorme-0