Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why DC over Marvel

I want Toei Spiderman on DVD
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    True, but the Batman 66 mess was all 20th Century Fox and William Dozier's estate. They were really good about getting other stuff out...the Filmation and Ruby spears cartoons...Wonder Woman, Shazam, etc.

I'd love to see the 70's Fantastic Four and Spider-Woman cartoons again...but it will probably never happen.
    Spider-Woman and Spider-Man & Friends is at least on Disney+. I don't recall if the 70s FF is on there. I guess that's something and means Disney acknowledges their existence. I am hoping that the old 60s Marvel and 1967 Spider-Man cartoons show up on Disney+ before my free subscription runs out, but I doubt it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    I want Toei Spiderman on DVD
    I do too. I'm sure a lot of us do. Sadly, I think rights issues are going to prevent that from ever happening in the United States.