X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    ^True, but Batman '66 took decades to reachieve legitimacy and licensing. And as for newer DC films, all the source material is recent. It's like Geoff Johns is the messiah.
    True, but the Batman 66 mess was all 20th Century Fox and William Dozier's estate. They were really good about getting other stuff out...the Filmation and Ruby spears cartoons...Wonder Woman, Shazam, etc.

I'd love to see the 70's Fantastic Four and Spider-Woman cartoons again...but it will probably never happen.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Yeah, I bought WW and Adventures of Superman immediately.

I'd like the first two FF cartoon series on DVD. Was Hammond's Spidey released?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Yeah, I bought WW and Adventures of Superman immediately.

I'd like the first two FF cartoon series on DVD. Was Hammond's Spidey released?
        Only on VHS in the early 90's by the Sci-Fi Channel. And they were really bad quality EP mode cassettes that looked like crap. But I bought them all anyway. Was better than nothing.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Such a shame. I was excited to get the Captain America TV films on dvd--my favorite Marvel TV--and though Spidey or Dr. Strange might have followed.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Count_Popula
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 28, 2018

Obviously a lot of us are interested in figures of the old TV heroes! I'd love a Hulk series including the Hulk, Dr. David Banner, Frye's Creature, etc., plus TV Spiderman and Reb Brown Captain America. I'd also love a TV Thor & Daredevil, but I have no idea who has the rights to those, since those TV movies weren't produced by Universal.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

I want Toei Spiderman on DVD
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by enyawd72
                True, but the Batman 66 mess was all 20th Century Fox and William Dozier's estate. They were really good about getting other stuff out...the Filmation and Ruby spears cartoons...Wonder Woman, Shazam, etc.

I'd love to see the 70's Fantastic Four and Spider-Woman cartoons again...but it will probably never happen.
                Spider-Woman and Spider-Man & Friends is at least on Disney+. I don't recall if the 70s FF is on there. I guess that's something and means Disney acknowledges their existence. I am hoping that the old 60s Marvel and 1967 Spider-Man cartoons show up on Disney+ before my free subscription runs out, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Collector Canine
                  • Aug 21, 2020

Originally posted by B-Lister
                  I want Toei Spiderman on DVD
                  I do too. I'm sure a lot of us do. Sadly, I think rights issues are going to prevent that from ever happening in the United States.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎