X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Classic TV Toys Molded Gloves and Boots Question

Okay, I have an inquiry about Classic TV Toys (and Figures Toy Company). Before I plop any money down, I need to know if whether or not the molded plastic gloves and boots fit any figures with hands and feet? I remember Mego figures did back in the day, but with the SuperFriends and Batman 66 figures, I have noticed there are pegs in place of hands and feet. Sorry for the dumb question, but I need to know what I'm in for if I buy any molded gloves and boots for any custom figures I want to make and put together. So far, I've had problems with the molded gloves falling off therefore revealing the pegs. I can't help but wonder if I need to glue the gloves to the arms. And if I need to glue hats to heads. Inquiring mind wants to know.
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i believe those molded ones are meant to fit onto a peg, and would not fit over hands and feet

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

Yes. Pegs only. Not over feet and hands. Pegs come with floves and boots.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

On a lot figures using the pegged hands and molded gloves, the pegs were pushed in too far. Heat up the pegs in the forearms and pull them out a tad bit. Then the molded gloves stay on.

As for buying them, both the male and female molded gloves require pegs in place of the hands to connect to the body.

the female molded gloves DO NOT come with pegs. Why? Only FTC / CTVT can tell us why gloves that require pegs do not come with them.

The male molded gloves (and boots) come with the necessary pegs and parts to attached them to the Mego style body.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
          The Man of Many Voices
          • Aug 30, 2005

Okay, thanks for the heads up. i was wanting to buy another set of the Wonder Twins, put their heads and costumes on bodies with hands so I can get purple oven mitt gloves from whoever can color them that way. What I want to do is get the Wonder Twins with oven mitts so I can do a pose where they each have one glove removed when they activate their powers.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎