X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Is the Headless Horseman rare?

I'm just wondering if in other parts of the U.S. is the Headless Horseman easier to find? I have yet to see him in any of the Walmarts in my state on the east coast. I've noticed that Amazon has him marked up much higher than most new Megos.

If he is rarer, any chance of another batch being produced?
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

He was short packed in the set. Then the virus come out and put a stop on everything. I have had that figure on order and still haven't gotten it in.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i had ordered the LOTR set with Rocky from Big Bad Toy Store and they sent me instead the monster set, including the Horseman. I decided to just keep them as they were really cool. but I have not seen the Horseman or the Mummy anywhere

Comment

• puckace
        Museum Super Collector
        • Feb 5, 2009

I've seen him twice at Walmart. But this was before the stay at home orders. Nothing since.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Super.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
            Career Member
            • Sep 5, 2005

It's not rare yet, just poorly distributed. Unlike the Mummy, which was solicited via Diamond as a single item order, to my knowedge the only way to purchase the Horeseman at wholesale has so far been in the mixed case assortments, in which it is shortpacked. With Walmart onboarding, what most smaller retailers expected to be abvaialable for replenishment was absorbed into Wally World's supply chain (and not offered online by that behemoth). That, and the slowboating of the remainder of the production run (for what seem to be a myriad of reasons), the Horseman has become uncommon at retail. Hopefully that will change once the rest of wave 7 ships into the States, which is said to be any day now. All of that said, if you want one, I wouldn't hesitate to buy on in the $20 range as they 'hype' has led resellers to scour for them.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎