X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Famous Covers & Hasbro 9 inch

Can someone show me what the body looks like for the hasbro 9 inch figures? I believe the line was called Origins and Signature series and it was based off the Famous Covers line. I thought the female famous covers bodies were great but the guys were too bulky in the chest area and un-proportionate. The Hasbro bodies look more realistic.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
    Can someone show me what the body looks like for the hasbro 9 inch figures? I believe the line was called Origins and Signature series and it was based off the Famous Covers line. I thought the female famous covers bodies were great but the guys were too bulky in the chest area and un-proportionate. The Hasbro bodies look more realistic.
    they are better proportioned, most have plug on gloves and boots that are glued in so its a little work to remove them for customs.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      they are better proportioned, most have plug on gloves and boots that are glued in so its a little work to remove them for customs.
      Got it. I thought maybe that was just the DC Line. Between the Trek Playmates line and the Famous Covers, I always loved the 9 inch figures. I wish we saw a modern re-go.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

hasbro did marvel figures with the same bodies
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎