X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Giganta from Super Friends by Figures Toy Company

This week we take a look at one of the most requested figures in the Super Friends line, Giganta, evil size-changing foe of Apache Chief and member of the Legion of Doom! Figures Toy Company did some unique things with this figure that deserve a little attention. Buy Giganta here: https://www.figurestoycompany.com Join our Facebook…

More...
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Looks so much better just by adjusting her hair so you can see her eyebrows. Your videos always make me want the figure.

Comment

• rodkeith
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 16, 2008

Great review! Looking forward to getting this one as well, for that same OCD completionism.

With Hawkman (and Rima) on the way, I guess the only one on the back of the card we're still needing is Wonder Dog. Surely with Dynomutt and Scooby done, he must be in the works?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree about Wonder Mutt and really appreciated seeing Giganta, I like her more than I expected.

Fingers crossed for SF Hawkman.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by rodkeith
          Great review! Looking forward to getting this one as well, for that same OCD completionism.

With Hawkman (and Rima) on the way, I guess the only one on the back of the card we're still needing is Wonder Dog. Surely with Dynomutt and Scooby done, he must be in the works?
          Wonder Dog technically has a different body type than Scoobert, but I think they could fudge it here with a new head and no one would mind.

Comment

• Wee67
            Museum Correspondent
            • Apr 2, 2002

I've resisted this line but now this figure makes me feel like I've been missing out. I really like how they used male parts to make her look bigger. It's a very well done figure.
            WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^Same here. I have some of the early releases (mostly wave 1), but I didn't keep up due to FTC's somewhat dubious QC. Brian's videos make me greatly reconsider for this line, at least.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

Great review. Any photos of just the torso? Curious how it cab ne repurposed.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by SeattleEd
                  Great review. Any photos of just the torso? Curious how it cab ne repurposed.
                  I think Thundra, as suggested elsewhere here, is a good idea!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎