Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers R.E.D. 6 inch Marvel Legends style G1 cartoon figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Transformers R.E.D. 6 inch Marvel Legends style G1 cartoon figures.

Total cartoon accuracy and ML style articulation at the expense of transformation. They do look great.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

I will own ALL of these. You just KNOW there will be a G1 Devastator build-a-figure...

I'm already drooling...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, it's like Hasbro has woken up from a fog, and is giving us everything a LOT of people have been begging for for some time.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        Wow, it's like Hasbro has woken up from a fog, and is giving us everything a LOT of people have been begging for for some time.

Chris
        I have quite a few Transformers including some Masterpiece versions, and I'm embarrassed to admit I have a difficult time figuring some of them out. Once they're in robot mode I leave them that way...LOL

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I totally understand the appeal of these and they are terrific looking figures. I also agree some of the recent Transformers can be overly fiddly to transform with very little room to move the parts around. I still do really enjoy transforming them though and many newer figures like Earthrise Prime manage to get very G1 accurate robot modes with very little kibble.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎