Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keaton to return as batman/wayne in the flash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Keaton to return as batman/wayne in the flash?

there's news that talks will soon take place for him to be in the flash movie. And I say, don't play with my emotions like that
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Source?

I wonder if the movie will have Flash jumping to different earths or jumping through time?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/st...-hulu-hbo-max/

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Main article

People are thnking Batman Beyond. I think it's actually Kingdom Come for HBO Max.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

That would rule!
          sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

I will believe in when or if they actually start to film Flash: Flashpoint movie. Exar Miller Flash has be delayed so many times....
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I have been saying for years they need to get Michael Keaton for a Batman Beyond film. I would rather see that, but if he's in a similar role here, it would make sense, and could work as a bigger budget version of the CW Crisis event.

Too bad Marvel has already staked a claim on the Multiversal aspect with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. DC should have never tried to abandon the multiverse concept in the first place. At one time it's what set them apart from Marvel.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                Often invisible
                • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                I have been saying for years they need to get Michael Keaton for a Batman Beyond film. I would rather see that, but if he's in a similar role here, it would make sense, and could work as a bigger budget version of the CW Crisis event.

Too bad Marvel has already staked a claim on the Multiversal aspect with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. DC should have never tried to abandon the multiverse concept in the first place. At one time it's what set them apart from Marvel.

Chris
                The Spiderverse in that animated Spider-Man movie is my favorite thing out of Marvel in a long time.

I have to admit, I’m not terribly interested in a Flash movie, so if Keaton is going to play Batman again, I probably won’t see it until the clip hits YouTube.
                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh yeah, I don't begrudge Marvel exploring the concept, like Spider-Verse, which was wonderful. But DC invented the idea of the multiverse in comics, so it's a shame they stupidly never tried to do anything with it in other media before.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Love the 89 film and I have no interest in this if they go Batman Beyond or Kingdom Come with it. I don't want to ruin the 89 movie with a bitter old infirmed Bruce Wayne. Ignore the Schumacher movies and recast the part and make sequels in the original 89 continuity. The Burtonverse had a distinct timeless look that still works today.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

But DC invented the idea of the multiverse in comics......

Chris
                      In "Flash of Two Worlds", correct? (He asks the man with "Earth 2" in his handle and Jay Garrick for an avatar ) Then, that makes it really fitting to use "The Flash" movie to bring the concept to the DC Movie Universe. (although with Bruce Wayne instead of Jay Garrick)

And I would love to see Michael Keaton in the role again.

Comment

• hedrap
                        Permanent Member
                        • Feb 10, 2009

Chris
                        It easy to blame Snyder since he's the one who refused to work with CW shows, but it's really the fault of the now-jettisoned WB execs including Johns who was originally a proponent then caved. It's amazing how Kevin Tshujira wrecked that studio and was able to ghost because of affairs and whatnot. The guy trashed everything Roven and Tull had built.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Werewolf
                          Love the 89 film and I have no interest in this if they go Batman Beyond or Kingdom Come with it. I don't want to ruin the 89 movie with a bitter old infirmed Bruce Wayne. Ignore the Schumacher movies and recast the part and make sequels in the original 89 continuity. The Burtonverse had a distinct timeless look that still works today.
                          uggh no thanks. Leave the old movies where they are and move on. I don't know if the newest one is going to stick or not but I'd rather see something new done than retreads. Keaton will probably be a Kingdom Come or DKR cameo in the movie.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

it actually might generate a lot of interest for the movie. I don't know that Keaton would only go for a cameo roll for it though

Comment

• hedrap
                              Permanent Member
                              • Feb 10, 2009

I should add the the chance of this still being Ezra as the main Barry Allen is about 1 in 4. I think he ends up representing the Snyderverse like he did on CW, but we're either going to end up with a different Barry or maybe Wally.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎