X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Space:1999 Promotional booklet- That wonderfully funky off-model logo is really eye catching. I'm pretty sure this will go for more than I'm willing to pay.

A whole mess of poop-a-troopers: A discussion on the Pod Stallions FB group made me realize just how many of these guys I had as a kid. They're probably stuck on rooftops and trees in my old neighbourhood.

Doctor Who Wall paper- Vintage Doctor Who merch ain't easy to find, I'm kind of amazed that the Davison era even got stuff like this, it looks pretty darn slick actually.

Star Fleet Rack Toy- Star Fleet is really interesting Japanese Puppet show (where it was known as X-Bomber) that played in the UK, Brian May even covered the theme tune with Eddie Van Halen. I am fascinated by the show and its merchandise.

Mego Custom Star Trek Amok Time Set- This was created by the genius that is Laser Mego and is part of the 2020 MegoMuseum Bandwitdth Benefit auction. All proceeds go towards hosting not only the MegoMuseum but PlaidStallions as well. There are over a dozen custom creations including some original art and figures by yours truly. Please take a look and spread the word, all the fun ends tomorrow night.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • toyhunter1970
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 24, 2020

i totally forgot about the poopa troopers back in the 70'a nice

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I remember the Poop-a-trooper second from right particularly well. Those legs spread apart really sparked a memory. I still recall buying these as impulse items from the round plastic container on the counter of the downstairs toy dept of our local Ben Franklin. I think they lasted all of 10 minutes each with me.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by RSS
        Star Fleet is really interesting Japanese Puppet show (where it was known as X-Bomber) I am fascinated by the show and its merchandise.
        As the kids say, He is the Bomb. (The kids still say that, right?)

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎