Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apenutncc1701
    • Aug 9, 2009

Clone Wars

Last week I finished binge watching all 7 seasons of Clone Wars. I only caught it sporadically when it first aired. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt that the characters were very well written and fleshed out. They were the same characters from the prequels but more developed. Macu Windu was still a jerk, although towards the end not quite as bad. I really liked what they did with Anakin. He was a much more likable character and seem much more mature. The only thing I would have liked to have seem more was his anger building and Palpatine's manipulation of him to turn to the dark side. His relationship with Padme' was also downplayed. The voice cast was outstanding, especially James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan and of course Anthony Daniels as C-3P0. Most of the episodes were very good and engaging. I have to admit to even enjoying seeing Jar Jar Binks again. Making the clone troopers have unique personalities was really good. The story line about the chip implanted to carry out order 66 was heart breaking. I feel it fits very well within the Star Wars canon.On a side note: I know there is a rumor that Temura Morrison is returning as Boba Fett in season 2 of the Mandalorian, but what if he is coming back as Captain Rex? It would make sense if Ahsoka Tano is making an appearence. Thoughts?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

could be. either way it should be an another awesome season

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍