• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU Origins He-Man comparison pics.

12 back He-Man and Origins He-Man.

2019 SDCC He-Man (with retro head) and 2020 Origins He-Man.

The skin tone is different on the new version. Has more of a bronze tan. He also has a bit of gloss to him. The boots don't have the spot for the dagger and lack painted straps of the 2019 figure. Another change is the 2019 figure's shorts were molded in the orange belt color and the fur part was paint. The new one is the opposite. It's molded in the fur color with a painted belt, like the vintage figure. The date on the back has also been updated from 2019 to 2020.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Nice! Thanks for the pics.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you getting the Origins figures? Online, in stores?

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

If you don't mind me asking, where are you getting the Origins figures? Online, in stores?
      No problem. I got them from Walmart.com. He-Man and Skeletor were very briefly for sale last week. Nothing else has been available and I haven't heard of them showing up in stores yet. I believe the official release date is August 1.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Oh wow, congrats on getting the "early bird" special versions! Nice!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Oh wow, congrats on getting the "early bird" special versions! Nice!

Thanks! I had worried it might have been a glitch at first that they were available. But I took a chance and ordered them. I was pretty psyched to get them.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I love these figures.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^The picture above is awesome. I can't help but think Skeletor and He-Man are in a sitcom where He-Man is the annoyingly noisy upstairs neighbor, though.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

so the figures' head,arms,wrist,torso can pop out from what I saw on a review(WWE). that's cool for customizing and kitbashing ideas.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

The foot also pop out at the boot, allowing you to replace boots.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎