Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show your Captain Action collection

Thanks! I was thinking about how the Round 2 iteration of the Captain gave us such a big boost in characters, while the Playing Mantis era was great for rounding out and completing vintage sets. I was an idiot back in the day, and sold all of my original Green Hornet accessories. Without Playing Mantis, my collection would have some serious holes in it.
    Last edited by The Batman Professor; Jun 16, '20 at 11:54 AM.
    SWEAR TO ME!

SWEAR TO ME!

Images
    What beauties! I want an Aquaman suit.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Never seen that Bat Cycle before. Pretty cool.

Beautiful stuff.I didn't know about that Irwin Bat-Cycle though the blue and yellow one is sharp.

Images
    Those collections are amazing! (also gotta mention...Danny, I love that sweet GI JOE 1969 collection, too.)

I have all of the Round 2 Marvel characters and Playing Mantis Green Hornet, Kato, Lone Ranger (Red shirt and blue outfit), and The Phantom. Captain Action was the last collection I started working on. No originals, though and I don't know if I quite have the passion for the line at this point to take that on. I do think they are among the coolest toys ever made and I'd love to get a Batman and Aquaman someday, but I'd have to luck into the deal of the century.

just a few of the CA things I've collected. in the second pic, you can see a few behind the three captain lazers. note that one of the capt. lazers is carrying the olive steve canyon uniform... thesharkman

Images
    ^Holy Smokes! You have some sweet stuff from several toy lines in that collection!

Superb! Purple suit CA in the parachute looks awesome.
    SWEAR TO ME!

I know it’s a fan-produced piece, but the Irwin-style Batmobile is a favorite of mine:

SWEAR TO ME!