X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Do Teen heads fit on normal bodies?

I am looking at creating Punchline... Joker's new girlfriend and I am trying to figure out if teen heads fit on the 8 inch bodies because the tarzan female teen head fits perfectly for her hair.

Also what does and doesn't fit for the Zica bodies? Do normal female mego heads fit on them? Do normal clothes fit?
  • Doctor Dim
    • May 18, 2017

The Tarzan female teen head will fit a normal Mego body. Her face would need to be repainted to appear less doll-like.

Zica bodies are not compatible with Mego heads without modification. They can wear most Mego clothes for normal bodies, except for the footwear. Zica feet are wider and have weak ankle joints.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Doctor Dim
      The Tarzan female teen head will fit a normal Mego body. Her face would need to be repainted to appear less doll-like.

Zica bodies are not compatible with Mego heads without modification. They can wear most Mego clothes for normal bodies, except for the footwear. Zica feet are wider and have weak ankle joints.
      would the newer rubber male boots from FTC work for Zica? I never understood making a new figure that was not compatible with anything and then no accessories. What are all the horsey people putting on the figure?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Doctor Dim
        • May 18, 2017

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        would the newer rubber male boots from FTC work for Zica? I never understood making a new figure that was not compatible with anything and then no accessories. What are all the horsey people putting on the figure?
        Male boots will fit, but they'll look clunky. He needs something like Invisible Girl boots for his character. Perhaps boots from one of the Lion Rock Russian soldiers would work.

Horsey people often pull the feet off before putting the boots on.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Male boots will fit, but they'll look clunky. He needs something like Invisible Girl boots for his character. Perhaps boots from one of the Lion Rock Russian soldiers would work.

Thanks for the help. I actually decided to use a mattel body... the teen heads have too big of an opening correct? Do Zica heads have a smaller opening to be used on the mattel body?

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Yeah, this approach works just fine. The feet thing is not nearly the problem in practice as it sounds in theory.

Comment

• Doctor Dim
              • May 18, 2017

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
              Thanks for the help. I actually decided to use a mattel body... the teen heads have too big of an opening correct? Do Zica heads have a smaller opening to be used on the mattel body?
              Zica heads have a smaller opening that really only fits Zica bodies.

I'm not sure about the Mattel bodies. All of mine are temporarily packed away.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎