Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

I’ve never seen the series. I guess it’s an acquired taste. It should be interesting though.
    JediJaida

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

I am not much of an Ultraman fan, as I never encountered it as a kid, so don't have that nostalgia kick for the property that a lot of folks here do, but it's a great get for Mego. There are lots of Ultraman fans within the Mego community and it's a property that could bring new buyers to the Mego line if marketed properly.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by DavidCoppola
        Well... I "was" excited.... "was"
        sorry for your lack of excitement
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Ultraman is great and hopefully this will help Mego break into the Japanese/International market in a big way.

Now is great time to learn more about Ultraman! Mill Creek has begun distributing the entire series(es) on Blu-Ray in America!

Ultraman Blu Ray
          Return of Ultraman Blu Ray
          Ultra Seven Blu Ray

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Ultraman was one of those shows I just missed out on as a kid (stinks when you're the only kid in the neighborhood who had the WRONG type of TV antenna on his house). Had to catch up years later, and it's just goofy rubber-suited monster fun. Plus, Ultraman's first incarnation was SO cool looking.

I'm gonna buy these Megos. I'm gonna buy 'em HARD. And pray we get some Mego Kaiju to battle 'em with.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎