X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

CTVT Superhero Gloves and Boots Question

The superhero gloves and boots (the ones premiered for the Batman '66 line)... how does the bodysuit underneath them need to work? Do the leggings need to be open at the toe? Can the sleeves and pants legs be full length, or do they not fit underneath?
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by sprytel
    The superhero gloves and boots (the ones premiered for the Batman '66 line)... how does the bodysuit underneath them need to work?
    Not really sure what you mean but just tucking in the suit under the gloves and boots. Of course it helps to have a bodysuit made of thin light material.

Do the leggings need to be open at the toe?
    Bodysuit has no feet but are opened like the old RC stirrups Batman.

Can the sleeves and pants legs be full length, or do they not fit underneath?
    Looks better for full length tucked in bodysuit legs but if you have pants they can go over the boots. Don't cut short on the bodysuit legs at the top of the boot. Not a nice appearance.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Thanks! Yes, I asked poorly, but you answered what I was looking for...

1. I should do open at the feet on the bodysuit (rather than the "footy pajama" style)
      2. I can do full length sleeves and still fit the gloves over the fabric of the sleeve (rather than needing Mr. Fantastic style sleeves).

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Thanks! Yes, I asked poorly, but you answered what I was looking for...
        No worries and glad to help, Tim!

1. I should do open at the feet on the bodysuit (rather than the "footy pajama" style)
        Yes. Open feet.

2. I can do full length sleeves and still fit the gloves over the fabric of the sleeve (rather than needing Mr. Fantastic style sleeves).
        Yes.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎