Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new figures for sale up at ftc

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin19 View Post
    I bought a bunch. Desaad, Parademon, Kalibak, Solovar, Hugo Strange, as well as the recently restocked Dynomutt and Universe of Evil Aquaman. I just couldn’t pull the trigger on Giganta. I may wait for them to part out her outfit and combine with my custom.
    Oh man! As I try to decide what I can get right now, I still need the Universe of Evil Aquaman and Wonder Woman, so Evil Aquaman goes to the top of the list. I am worried about missing Birdman, so I was thinking about ordering him, so that's two of four/five slots gone. Regular Hugo Strange is a great addition to the FTC Batman line up. I think King Solovar and Giganta will round things out for this order.

I look forward to reviews of Darkseid and the New Gods Super Friends figures.

Images
    Thatís what I did too. Only knew Aquaman was there because I had it as a saved item on Ebay. Had to cut down my list too.

Blog Entries
    I only have enough dough for one figure, can't figure if that's going to be Giganta or Solivar.

Images
    Iíd do Solivar. I could see that one being really popular.

Images
    When I look up Desaad on their site, it takes me to Giganta.

Ok, this is fun!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin19 View Post
    I’d do Solivar. I could see that one being really popular.
    But...purple? Grape Ape.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I got my new figures today(and kitbash parts for a green hornet which i'm very please on how he came out).And I think Desaad looks like Martin(Ed Grimley) Short

Cool! My order should arrive on Thursday.

Yeah, the Legion of Doom's complete! Now we just need Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Atom, Firestorm, and Cyborg.
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Proud shipper of Cybatom.

Nick Jr is just for me.