Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some Star Wars alien heads for some customs!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Looking for some Star Wars alien heads for some customs!

Hey, folks!

I'm on the look out for anyone that has some Mego scale Star Wars alien heads for sale. I'm really interested in male and female Twi'lek heads, a Nikto, etc., but whatever anyone has available would be great.

Thanks in advance!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • Tiberiusguy
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 23, 2019

Are you thinking of 3 3/4 or the new 8”? I bet 12” will shrink down to 8” scale...

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

Austin has a lot of SW heads he's shrunk and enlarged. Reach out to him if you can. He can be found on FB but sometimes frequents the museum.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        • Mar 15, 2008

Austin's on my "to do" list for seeing if he has any SW heads available. Thanks, Ed!

Tiberiusguy, anything that would work for an 8" Mego. I figured somebody here might have a shrink/enlargement in their parts bin they weren't going to use.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by Tiberiusguy
          Are you thinking of 3 3/4 or the new 8”? I bet 12” will shrink down to 8” scale...
          Noooooooottt Really!!!! I have been trying to shrink 12" Hasbro Star Wars figure heads w/ Naptha, Acetone, Voo Doo... You name it. Nott'n seems ta work!!!
          Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Timothy2251
            • Mar 15, 2008

Checked with Austin, and unfortunately, he doesn't have any. Still looking elsewhere, though!

I'd picked up some custom Mego scale Jedi outfits and just need a couple of heads to finish 'em off. Trying to go outside the box here and throw some more aliens in the mix.

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

Pez heads are mego scale so that’d get ya Darth, Boba, stormtrooper etc
              Last edited by Brown Bear; Jun 15, '20, 7:00 PM. Reason: Spell check
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Timothy2251
                • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks, Brown Bear - I have those three covered from various kits that were on sale here at the Museum.

I'm looking for SW alien heads, like Twi'leks (male and/or female), maybe a Nikto or somesuch alien.

Ma-kis-shaalas.jpg 8c6e6e40705c1888fa02e8cd879bb0fe.jpg

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎