Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New retail package pictures of Masters of the Universe Origins.

Images

New retail package pictures of Masters of the Universe Origins.

Wowzers these are nice!!!

https://toynewsi.com/13-36417

I never buy doubles but I am getting a set of these just to leave in package. They are so pretty.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Oh man that's pushing all the buttons!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I've been ALL IN on this since before day one, but this just reaffirms my decision was wise. $15 figures that pose and play really well (seriously check out this preview: http://www.infinitehollywood.com/mas...verse-origins/) and are on awesome cards? Easy buy. Plus the crossover with the WWE figures gives us more accessories and potential customs. It's incredible!

Images
    Blog Entries
    *swoon*
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I do hope once they get to Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor they use the vintage action feature. The swap out chest plates in MOTUC was not nearly as cool.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

It's quite likely the swap out plates are the way of things now. The WWE MOTU Macho Man At Arms used that same gimmick.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    I might actually be tempted with these.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

I hope Panthors happening. After all these years my Skeletor is still without a steed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Figuremod73 View Post
    I hope Panthors happening. After all these years my Skeletor is still without a steed.
    There's no way Panthor is not happening. Big seller and cheap to do. I would be shocked if he doesn't get made. I just hope they flock him.

I'll probably keep him in package just to protect the flocking. I wonder how much they collect dust.