Thread: Mego - "A Mad Night At Monster Castle"

Blog Entries

Mego - "A Mad Night At Monster Castle"

I thought this video was a lot of fun and well, you can never have too much of that these days...

Thanks for sharing Brian, this was all kinds of fun.
    I called my son to come watch it and he enjoyed it as much as I did.
    Will there be more?
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Blog Entries
    I'm happy to hear that.

When I check YouTube for Mego videos, I'm mostly greeted with stuff I don't really want to see, let alone share.

Nice to see someone creative having fun.

Images
    Blog Entries
    This is wonderful, it really made my day after a sadly typical Monday. Thank you for sharing.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

That was excellent! Put a smile on my face. Thanks so much for posting it.

Thanks for all the kind comments, folks. It was fun to be able to play with my Mego figures... Under the guise of making a video of course (nah, I just like to play). With all the fantastic horror themed figures coming down the line from Mego I'm gonna have to think of a "Son of..." Sequel.

That was a lot of fun! Very well done. Looking forward to seeing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Saville View Post
    Thanks for all the kind comments, folks. It was fun to be able to play with my Mego figures... Under the guise of making a video of course (nah, I just like to play). With all the fantastic horror themed figures coming down the line from Mego I'm gonna have to think of a "Son of..." Sequel.
    Again, well done Jason, really enjoyed this. And I for one am looking forward to seeing more
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Superfun Jason!… a 30 sec. edit of that would make a killer TV commercial for the big-M.

Images
    Excellent! Maybe I shouldn’t say this, but it is much better than I had ever expected.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?