X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wonderful Toys Video Toy Room video tour 2

Our second YouTube video is up, showing our toy collection in the rest of the house. Captain Action, Hot Toys, Lone Ranger, Harry Potter, American Girl, Baribe and most importantly MEGO!!!

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Barbie 57 Chevy! I had one of those as a kid. Wow, that thing was nice. The Barbie cars from the 80s are unmatched. The Ferrari was insane.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I had a 70s Dune Buggy I used as Speed Buggy, but yeah, that '57 Chevy is nice. The Austin Healy in front of it was made by Irwin for Barbie, in the 60s, I believe.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        ^I had a 70s Dune Buggy I used as Speed Buggy,
        My older sister had the Barbie dune buggy. It was pretty nice. Came with a little tent.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^I picked mine up at a yard sale in the late 70s, and it fit my Megos, so my Mom bought it cheap. I peeled off the flower stickers, and the orange body made for a good Speed Buggy! I wish I still had it for Cindy's collection.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎