Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spidey, Lizard, and Electro

Spidey Spidey, Lizard, and Electro

Here are my versions of Spiderman in symbiote black outfit, Lizard, and Electro. Enjoy!

Spiderman

• Head: Unknown source. Acquired through a trade. Converted to ball joint swivel. Paints by me.
    • Body: Hybrid body of MEGO male T1/T2, female T1, and Castaway. Modified hand.
    • Clothes: Brian Leitner(Thank you!) black stretch vinyl suit and stickers from LaserMego(Thank you, Paul!)

Lizard

• Head: Beautiful sculpt from Dr. Cyclops.(Thank you, Dino) Converted to ball joint swivel and paints by me.
    • Body: Hybrid body of MEGO male T1/T2, female T1, and Castaway. Modified hand.
    • Clothes: Shirt is MEGO AJ spy shirt, pants are MEGO Dinahmite altered purple jumpsuit, lab coat is CTVT 12" altered.
    • Accessories: Tail I made from lizard print stuffed with cotton and wires for poseability.

Electro

• Head: Notdolls hero head modified and converted to ball joint swivel with paints by me. Mask from LaserMego.
    • Body: Hybrid body of MEGO male T1/T2, female T1, and Castaway. Feet are Castaway boot feet.
    • Clothes: Hero suit from Castaway and decals from LaserMego. Trunks from CTVT.

Spider1.jpg

Spider2.jpg

Spider3.jpg

Images
    Those Are Great!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Fun figues--you're on a roll lately! I like that Lizard head, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Ahhhh! Keep it up Ed, I'm getting tons of stuff on my list/table done thanks to you (and now Dwayne too)!

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    Ahhhh! Keep it up Ed, I'm getting tons of stuff on my list/table done thanks to you (and now Dwayne too)!
    Glad to be an inspiration. Seem like the time is right to get creative and keep those juices flowing. Definitely it is helping me stay sane and relaxed.

^^ Yeah, really tough, strange, somber, historic week… toys/customs along the way have been an amazing drug and your approach/energy is inspiring. Thanks!

They all look amazing, really dig that Lizard sculpt
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    Blog Entries
    Great group shot - you are one a roll! I too love the Lizard especially.

Those turned out great, love the black costume Spider-Man...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Speechless. Those are GREAT!