Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And I have waited so very long for this moment.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

And I have waited so very long for this moment.

Finally movie He-Man and Skeletor figures. Only took 33 years.

motu87.jpg

Hopefully we will get these in Origins too.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

They look great. Hopefully they'll stay priced the same for the foreseeable future. It hasn't been very long ago I bought the "laserlight" classic 2 pack and these would look great next to them.

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

Awesome--I really want the Langella Skeletor!
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Klosterheim
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 23, 2013

Really cool, especially Skeletor.

It would be good if they made more things from the film too.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

The sculpts, detail and paint are super nice on these. The one weird thing is movie He-Man is crazy tall. He towers over all the other versions of He-Man in MOTUC.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
            The one weird thing is movie He-Man is crazy tall. He towers over all the other versions of He-Man in MOTUC.
            Well, Dolph Lundgren is 6’5”.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by warlock664
              Well, Dolph Lundgren is 6’5”.
              I don't know, the figure still seems out of scale to me.

motutall.JPG

This looks way more than a two inch difference if regular He-Man is 6'3" and movie He-Man is 6'5."

Comment

• Falstaff13
                Persistent Member
                • May 28, 2008

Especially because of the toys, I always think of He-Man as kind of "block-y" and wide, and I remember thinking when the movie came out that Lundgren, even with his build, was long/lean and tall, so to me it makes sense the figure is then taller.
                Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• melstapler
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Aug 2, 2014

MOTUC made a nice version of Blade from a few years ago, which will go well with these film figures. It wouldn't surprise me if they do another wave and reissue Blade to coincide with these film figures, because they had actor Anthony De Longis record a video discussing/advertising these current film figures. In the video, he was holding the Blade figure rather than one from this new set.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎