X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Halloween 3 set by NECA

Let’s unbox the latest retro action figures from NECA based on the once-maligned 1980s Horror classic “Halloween 3 Season of the Witch” can you believe this is happening? Me either! Life is good Mego heads. Want to order this and support the MegoMuseum? Order it right here: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...d=ME-002202116 Hit me up at our Facebook Group…

More...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

These are awesome...must have for me. Great review!

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Oh man, those are so cool
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

Great review, Im certainly keeping mine in box, and I reckon these are going to sell out quick.

Comment

• Palifan
          Museum Patron
          • Jan 18, 2016

I pre-ordered these the moment they appeared and then sat back for a year until they arrived lol! I must admit though that it was well worth the wait as Neca really knocked it out of the park with this set. The nice thing with the Neca figures is that you can open up the packaging and get them out without breaking any of it so they can always be put back in there at a later date. I really wish the Diamond Selects Universal Monsters had also gone down this route as I find it near impossible to crack those clamshells open without destroying most of them.

Great review Brian and I also have the amazing Distinctive Dummies set of these and the Tom Atkins that was also released with DD, so it's nice to have the main players from this film although I agree that it would be great if Neca did also release him.

Ian

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

These along with the pre ordered Myers, Loomis and Laurie are my birthday present this year. Can’t wait for them to arrive
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

These are so damn fun! As the world is upside down, it might as well be Devil's Night…

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎