• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Wanted Loose Endora and Hulk head

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a loose Endora, two actually. I really only need the heads, but I'll take the complete figure too.
    I've looked on eBay, but with shipping prices ranging between $20 and $40, that pretty much kills every deal... especially since I only need the heads.
    Hoping someone here can help me out.

Oh, and I could also use a Hulk head... custom or original, either one is good.

Thanks
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

No one?
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• darkbros
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 3, 2012

I have both, but too be honest, without knowing what you have for trade makes it hard to part with them.

Both are earmarked for customs on my bench, but I could pivot one or the other depending on what you have.
      For instance, I could part with one of my Hulk heads if I knew you had a conan head to trade...?

i could part with the Endora if you had an FTC Mary Marvel head ( from the Kregse Card) to trade.....?

thats what I need currently.

You'll get better responses if you at least list what you have to trade so that others can get an idea if it would be worth the effort.
      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎