Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Inspector Gadget deluxe 1:12 scale figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New Inspector Gadget deluxe 1:12 scale figures.

Never heard of Blitzway before. The figures look really nice, though. Super cartoon accurate.

In 1983, the Inspector Gadget cartoon series debuted in the US. It featured the title character, a bumbling detective out to stop MAD, and it's villainous leader known as Dr. Claw. As Inspector Gadget fumbles his through his investigations, his brilliant niece Penny, and her dog Brain, work behind the scenes to make sure "Uncle...

Last edited by Werewolf; May 27, '20, 12:46 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Chris
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 23, 2009

Wow!!! Those are amazing sculpts.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

These look really nice. While I wish Penny, Brain, and Quimby were articulated, I love that they did them at all!

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

Originally posted by sprytel
        These look really nice. While I wish Penny, Brain, and Quimby were articulated, I love that they did them at all!
        Definitely. Considering the great sculpts on these figures, you'd think they would've given them articulation like most mid-price and higher end figures from 2020. Even the recent Scoob figures made by Basic Fun are more poseable and yet relatively inexpensive. The limited articulation doesn't justify the list price on these IG figures, but I'm hoping to use some of the heads for customs.

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

What no Dr. Claw

Those look really nice!
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment