Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandemic Ebay Prices?

Images
    I've been selling some Joe and other related stuff on eBay lately and I'm getting around what I was wanting for it. Haven't bought much of anything myself, but i haven't seen much of a change lately.

60's-70's Joe's in general are lower and the amount of items showing up on eBay is much lower as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Joe stuff has been slowly sliding down in value for a while now. Sad to hear the pandemic may have made it worse.
    now when you you say joe stuff do you mean adventure team 70's or greatest american hero 80's or all cause that 80's stuff is crazy $$$

Images
    I'm with Marion and Confessional. Prices had gone nuckin futs during lockdown. I think it was convo money and federal stim dollars combined with little distractions and a desire to avoid news hysteria. Pure animal spirits. I've seen a marked drop over the holiday. I'm not sure if that's people now gearing up to do something for the summer or what.

Images
    It's common sense but if you think you'll be having money problems in the upcoming months now is a good time to sell some toys . You might not get that come Fall.

I was casually looking at going rates of some toys I have that I was thinking of trying to sell (I want to tighten my collecting focus) and holy cow, prices are crazy for a lot of stuff I have. I'm half thinking of cashing out while the getting is good.

Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    I was casually looking at going rates of some toys I have that I was thinking of trying to sell (I want to tighten my collecting focus) and holy cow, prices are crazy for a lot of stuff I have. I'm half thinking of cashing out while the getting is good.
    sell sell sell

The market for M.U.S.C.L.E. figures has exploded. Good lots are impossible to get affordably.

And I can't find any Micronauts at reasonable prices.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)