X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    there was a lot more talk about the line back when it was still around. Mattel started following the Barbie formula with the movies introducing a new line. seems to me, the market got flooded with product and people lost interest. my daughter absolutely loved and collected the line but she outgrew it
    That makes sense. I guess I wasn't very active here at the time. I agree there's too many dolls like you said, and most of them are just the same characters in different outfits. I only want one of each--not ten Lagoona's.

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by Werewolf
      I collected them heavily and posted about them quite a bit over the years.
      I have a lot of catching up to do! I will do a search of past posts! Now I know who your avatar is after all this time!

UPDATE: Just found the 75 page thread! That's a lot of reading!
      Last edited by RonnyG; Sep 8, '21, 1:44 PM.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Oh I was into Monster High till Mattel started to do those SDCC exclusives. That did me in. When the revamped them the first time I was upset that they looked the same figures taking away from the unique part of the lineup.

I had so much that I even added custom parts to make the Monster High out of two black bookselfs. I have been thinking of getting rid of them for some time now, maybe its time (once I figure out what box they are in.)
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡