X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

British Gor King of the Terrons from Super Joe- If I wasn't currently unemployed this would be on it's way to "Bri-Bri" right now. BTW that is what the woman in the post office calls me, I like her and she gives me packages, so I deal with it.

Weird European Incredible Hulk Figure- My pal David Lockwood loves this toy, I think it's a homunculus spawned when Lou Ferrigno shared a passionate night with Gilbert Gottfried. I want one but on the same token, I'm completely "wet the bed" terrified of it.

Star World Carry Case- I love dumb, copyright infringing stuff like this. This is kind of toy as a kid I'd find at "Bargain Harolds". OK, I know most of you won't get that local reference but the name "Bargain Harolds" probably transcends geography and you know that was the worst store to buy toys in. Even the comic books were just....unpleasant.

Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man Motorcycle- Hey Hong Kong, you can't take every Batman and Robin toy and make it for Hulk and Spider-Man or maybe you should because you create amazing comedy when you do. Never mind, carry on bootleggers, we need you right now...

1960s Dalek Playsuit MIB- My God, it's so beautiful, I may need a moment. Sorry, I promised not to get emotional but here come the waterworks...

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Yeah, I just don't get that Hulk. The Gor is adorbs though.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

the super joe line was so imaginative. it's a shame it did not last. would be cool if Mego could get the license and do a new line

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Damn, I'd love that Palitoy boxed Gor too. We're spending too much money on home improvements right now, so no chance I'm getting that at the present.

Heh, Bargain Harolds, I forgot the terribleness of that store.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Some rather interesting artwork on that Star World figure case.
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎