X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

DC Universe Harley Quinn on Sy-Fy!

I am really thinking that the DC Universe channel was just a place marker for HBO Max. I noticed Sunday night (10pm central) at night Sy-Fy has been airing episode of the new series Harley Quinn. They are even reairing the beginning episode starting 5/25 at 11:15pm (central) with ep 1, 2, 4, 5. You just need to keep checking for episode.

DC Universe Harley Quinn.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I had to keep an eye on my kids and be quiet during some home school stuff yesterday. On a whim I started looking through the DC Universe comic book stuff and was amazed at the variety. I wonder if they will keep spinning less desirable versions of their products to the other services so that you can still get product, but still need to go to them if you want the primo material.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

is Harley any good?

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        is Harley any good?
        I am not a big Harley fan (the only Harley stories I have read were those included in the Batman Giants distributed through Wal Mart since I as buying them for other things included), but I watched the first 5-6 episodes of the animated series on the DCU service and quite enjoyed them. They were hysterical in many places, and amusing at their worst. I plan on going deeper on the series.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

For a cartoon is really bloody, lots a swearing, and adult jokes aplenty and of coarse the make fun of Aquaman so I wasn't happy about that. Still could care less about the series but since I get to watch it for free why not.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

My whole family is into this show, it's pretty crude and violent but it somehow works for me. Ivy is the best character on the show but her whole crew is really funny. It's a comedy and a good one IMO.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^I haven't gotten into it yet. I'm the one guy standing in the field screaming that these characters should be left all-ages accessible, but maybe I should just give up and try it. I've heard good things.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
                Museum Correspondent
                • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                ^I haven't gotten into it yet. I'm the one guy standing in the field screaming that these characters should be left all-ages accessible, but maybe I should just give up and try it. I've heard good things.

Chris
                I've had to take Harley in as two characters- the villain from BTAS and the one that is now hero-ish. Her popularity seems to have led her towards anti-hero and then almost-hero. I had issues at first, with her being more hero-ish. It felt like DC wants her to be a hero but doesn't want to completely let go of her villain past without fully succeeding with either. Maybe because I didn't see her gradual shift or even sudden shift, it was hard to accept her new role.
                WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
                  Youngest Mego Fan
                  • Aug 30, 2019

Will SyFy air Young Justice Outsiders? AKA...
                  FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎