Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ReMego Svengoolie presents Gargoyles (1972)

I had thought about trying to find a cast of Green Goblin but that's a lot of dremeling to remove the hat and being that close to the ears I was afraid I would cut them off. There is NO way I would buy an original Mego GG to cut up either. I did the best I could with what I had. Somebody needs to come up with more monster heads for us customizers.

Since my local Walmart is still really low on supplies, I will try again Friday since I go to pick up my nephew for the weekend. There is a bigger Walmart, Michaels and if I have too there is Hobby Lobby all in the same shopping center.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; May 21, '20 at 8:23 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    I think it looks really good
    Was ToyTalk in a past life.

Images
    He looks great, Monitor...bravo!

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    I think this is pretty fantastic! I could see an olive version, or using a Goblin head, burt this is great. I could also see reworking a cast of CTVT's Devil into a gargoyle. I"ve always liked this TV movie.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

ReMego Svengoolie presents Gargoyles (2c).jpg

Here is a better shot at the face. Since Svengoolie will air this episode again, I have the time to rework him once supplies are back on the shelf. Talk about problems keep getting bigger, my Wal-Mart is out of the ink I use on my printer, so next week when I take my nephew back to his parents house I get to try and find ink on top of other items my town is out of.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; May 23, '20 at 4:28 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

love this!

Images
    He looks awesome! They've been showing that movie a lot recently on the Movies! network. That creature was very frightening when I first saw that movie as a child. I also thought the goblins/gremlins from Don't Be Afraid of the Dark were scary, too!

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Gargoyles really are great makeups for a TV movie, by Burman and Stan Winston.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.