Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Snyder Cut is happening.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    So I'm pretty sure I'll end up checking it out. Even if it won't be the JLA movie I have in my head -- which will, unfortunately, probably never be made.
    My thoughts as well. You make good observations overall in your post.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

JL was a mess.

1. Superman’s horrid CGI mouth to hide his mustache (thanks, Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible production).
    2. Jesse Einseberg as Lex Luthor, yikes.
    3. Ezra Miller/Flash, annoying and obnoxious and displaying a very punchable face, lol.
    5. Steppenwolf??? What, Darkseid was on vacation or something?
    6. Seriously. Anybody cared about that Russian family?
    7. Cyborg can’t control his self defense system?
    8. Underwater tunnel breaks. Aquaman conveniently appears, lol.
    9. Humans bury their Mother Box in only three feet of dug dirt? At least the Amazons used heavy stones and Atlanteans had it underwater, lol
    10.Amy Adams as Lois Lane makes yet another speed of light appearance for the 1000th time when Superman is doing something heroic, naughty or in distress, lol. God, I can’t stand her...

Honorable mention: Poor Batman/Bruce Wayne. He looks so depressed throughout the movie. He also gets bullied by Wonder Woman, Aquaman...and even Superman gets him with the “Do You Bleed?” scene...

I’m not sure I want to watch this again...directors cut or not.

The only good thing in this mess? Well, did you really had to ask? By far the best scene in JL...and it’s in the very beginning...

To be truthful this scene was the best of the movie, just didn't flow with the other movies. Supposedly the Synder Cut will be expanding this to 10 minutes....

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Nah, that scene was a CGI mess...I can smell the blue screen behind...

My opinion of course...

I like how the included a GL but not the one everybody wanted, instead they brought in Green Lantern Yalan Gur
    Green Lantern Yalan Gur comic.jpgGreen Lantern Yalan Gur.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    To be truthful this scene was the best of the movie, just didn't flow with the other movies. Supposedly the Synder Cut will be expanding this to 10 minutes....

I agree, and there is so much more to this scene involving more of Zeus, Ares, Artemis, Alien Green Lantern and a young Darkseid that never made it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I don't hate the movie, and I'm gonna see the Snyder cut when it comes. I didn't take Batfleck as depressed but more as just worn out and running on fumes. I hope they change Steppenwolf's lines somehow.