X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Top 13 Green Lantern Action Figures

I wasn't sure whether to post this in "Classic Toys" or " Modern Toys", since poor GL only really got one action figure in what most of us would consider the "classic" era. So I decided to put it here.

My Top 13 Green Lantern figures. It was a much harder list to cull than I thought, especially trying to represent as many of the main GLs as possible. Some gems like the large WB Store hollow figure got left off, for instance.

Chris
    sigpic
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

I saw this on FB. I'm a big fan of "13th Dimension" so thank you to you and Dan. It's a good list, and I completely agree with Super Powers Hal Jordan being #1. I might have made room for the Mattel 8 inch set of GL's from 10 years or so ago, but that's just my humble opinion. That's what always makes these lists fun.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I wanted to put those on the list...but those floppy bodies kept them off of it. I know Doc and others worked hard on the sculpts and costuming, but those Mattel mandated bodies were a disappointment to an otherwise great line. I still adore them, but I was trying to be objective.

They, and FTC's offerings (for similar reasons) were in the 14-17 range if I had a top 20. But Dan only gives me 13 spots.

Chrsi
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎