Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8" Flash Gordon set

8" Flash Gordon set

Always wanted 8" versions to go with my the rest of my Mego. Received shrunk Flash and Ming heads from Austin. Have no been able to find a shrink on Zarkov. Considering Dr. Mego's bearded adventurer (Dr. Quest) head for Zarkov and an invisible woman with black hair for Dale. My question is; Can anyone suggest better heads for these characters?

Images
    If you could find a shrink of Black Hole's 12" Dr Reinhardt I think that would fill the bill
    .................................................. .......................

Bearded adventurer head looks good for Zarkov. New Mego Kelly Garrett for Dale.

Mikey: Not interested in head shrinking, but thanks for the suggestion.

Lonnie: As for the new stuff from MEGO, I'm still debating between Piper Halliwell and Kelly Garrett. Do you prefer Kelly over Piper? If so, why?

I just think the Kelly looks more like the Mego Dale than Piper.

So, for Dale I went with Kelly from Charlie's Angels. Lonnie is correct about the head. She now has Daphne dress, Wonder Twin's belt and female black pirate boots. The rest of the four characters I'm working on, are still in a state of flux and waiting to be finished. Still trying to find the right head for Ming.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cyclops View Post
    So, for Dale I went with Kelly from Charlie's Angels. Lonnie is correct about the head. She now has Daphne dress, Wonder Twin's belt and female black pirate boots. The rest of the four characters I'm working on, are still in a state of flux and waiting to be finished. Still trying to find the right head for Ming.
    Maybe a Mirror Spock? with a touch up or two.

Images
    In the first post you said you had a Ming I thought. Maybe a painted Nosferatu for Ming. It would look cool anyway. Zarkov you could use Bearded AJ old or new, Little John, Robin Hood, or Dr Quest. Prince Beran I think Ivanho is perfect for or Robin Hood. Prince Voltan ..I like Blackbeard for him. If you got a resin of the Klingon and sanded off his hair would make a good Ming too.

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    In the first post you said you had a Ming I thought. Maybe a painted Nosferatu for Ming. It would look cool anyway. Zarkov you could use Bearded AJ old or new, Little John, Robin Hood, or Dr Quest. Prince Beran I think Ivanho is perfect for or Robin Hood. Prince Voltan ..I like Blackbeard for him. If you got a resin of the Klingon and sanded off his hair would make a good Ming too.
    Ming head I got from Austin is a touch too big for my purposes. I got the new S type heads from CTVT. Got blonde guy and brown with beard guy for Flash and Zarkov. Steve Rogers from EMCE/Dimond and CTVT Little John head were stand-ins for awhile. I like Blackbeard for Prince Voltan, but part of me wants to hold out for a CTVT Space:1999 Mentor head. I'm going with Robin Hood for Prince Barin. Thanks for the suggestion on Ming.

Images
    Dr Cyclops, there is a Mentor head at the Wrestling Super Store, it comes on the druid figure that comes with the tombstone and coffin kits. Just look for druid in the search bar, cheapest one is $14.99.

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; May 12, '20 at 6:17 PM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt