• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KOMonger
    Banned
    • Feb 17, 2015

How to sell out:
    Place on Fist-Fighting body.
    Add proclamations such as "Chainsaw Swinging Action!!" to the package art.

Sit back and watch the real horror as flippers react to the possible backlash.

Comment: I don't approve/disapprove this strategy, I simply know humans.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
      The figure and sculpt is from the 2003 reboot.
      Thank you! I should've caught that - probably since I only saw the reboot once and never watched it since.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Personally, I don't care for the modern horror stuff, and it's obvious that the Universal license is too cost prohibitive for Mego to do "official" versions of the monsters,
        so IMO they should just do their own thing. I'd love to see Mad Monsters make a comeback. The new Mr. Hyde is in the ballpark, though a little bland. The Fly is better.
        Just keep the generic monster train rolling, but make them a little more colorful, more "Famous Monsters" style.
        I think not having to spend money on licenses will produce better quality, more imaginative figures that are uniquely Mego.

Comment

• Goblin19
          Talkative Member
          • May 2, 2002

I’m all for classic generic monsters. I also like some of the modern ones, too, so I guess I’m good either way, but the classic monsters would really appeal to me.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

And there are plenty more generics to go, a Zombie, retro space alien, swamp monster. Really wish they would mine the Lugosi rights some more too Murder Legendre for one would be cool.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Maybe I’m just old fashion or boring, but I’d rather see old school universal monsters than this modern horror slasher stuff. I understand some like it and that’s their privilege but it’s not for me, it’s not entertaining just blood guts and gore with poor script writing and acting, but for some reason it has a cult following. These days most action figure collecting is bought by adults than kids, so maybe these slasher movie megos will sell well? or mego wouldn’t have gone this direction, buts it’s an easy pass for me.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎