X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by TRDouble
    Zooming in on the picture, I would say yes to the pants and shirt combo.
    I like that outfit decision. It is season 3+ accurate.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I'm bothered that Hyde's capelet doesnt match his coat. I was going to buy three of these and that's a deal-breaker.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Development = good! As a maker I always appreciate this type of intel. Do we know what are we looking at here, prototypes 2.0 or production samples?

The previous monsters have pushed to a style that's mostly original, but the Fly still feels generic in garb to me. I (selfishly!) want him to be very dynamic as it's been a long road since Tomland.

While there's still confusion with Harold the Scarecrow (I'm a GDT fan, but still haven't seen it yet either) and the appendage(s) in question, that head sculpt looks great. I might dig him if I connect to the character, but I don't want to see that Werewolf blue plaid anymore… maybe they'll go to the something closer (blue and white) to the movie.
        Last edited by Confessional; May 21, '20, 12:35 PM. Reason: … lurking in the night in your collection!

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by alex
          I dont quite understand the plexi arm on the scarecrow guy?
          Yeah, that one is confusing to me, what is it supposed to represent?

Note: I really haven't been following news of new Mego figures, I have no idea what's coming out at this point, so maybe it's already been explained elsewhere.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I think the Fly turned out really nice.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

Will Picard and Data come with phasers?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡