Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

I'm still a couple weeks behind, but just wanted to chime in and say I'm still enjoying it. Our fam makes a double feature of Stargirl and Legends of Tomorrow (season 4) once a week.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

We enjoyed the entire series immensely. Nice hint of things to come in Season 2...whenever that actually gets to start filming. With the current state of the world in general, and DC in particular, I'm just hoping it actually happens.
      sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Maybe HBO. They were doing script work for shows like Titans, but even that has slowed down.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by Wee67
          I'm actually enjoying this series (so far). I am still a little worried as a lot of the Arrowverse started light and fun and filled with superhero goodness. Over time, however, they tend towards overly-dramatic soap opera and the more optimistic aspects fade away.

ALSO, I think I can enjoy this as I'm more of a Marvel guy. I don't have the attachment to these characters so I'm more open to change.

I think they'll be okay. They've got better guys in charge. Not only is Geoff Johns Executive Producer,they've got James Robinson as Producer.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Just finished this up today. Very good series,looking forward to Season 2. I'm guessing we get Jakeem and Thunderbolt next season since both were hinted at early on. Wondering who will be used to fill in for Green Lantern? Jade,maybe? Flash is another one you have to wonder about with the series still running. Not sure if they will use Hawkman,if he does appear in the Black Adam movie. Same could happen with Fate if they bring Nabu into the movie. I highly doubt it but somewhere down the line I'd like to see them use Brendon Routh as Superman.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎