• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Red motorcycle outfit

PXL_20221025_204639339.jpg
    Took this right out of the package and why putting it on the CTVT white clown body it began to streach the fabric.

Guess I should have order the knock-off AJ outfit.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

I used a rubber band to keep his head in place.
      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]34102[/ATTACH]
        Took this right out of the package and why putting it on the CTVT white clown body it began to streach the fabric.

Guess I should have order the knock-off AJ outfit.
        Anything pleather will not survive long in the Florida heat.

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

I just noticed the 12” female heads ($3.99) are cheaper than the 8” female heads ($4.99 +). What the heck is up with that!?

Dana
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by danadoll
            I just noticed the 12” female heads ($3.99) are cheaper than the 8” female heads ($4.99 +). What the heck is up with that!?
            Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the 8" heads are better sellers than the 12" heads, and the 12"ers are priced lower based on that. In other words, charge more for what sells more?

Comment

• KentClark
              • Dec 14, 2022

Originally posted by ToyTalk
              What is NuMego?
              Mego's revival.
              Firing missiles on target!

Comment

• KentClark
                • Dec 14, 2022

Can you post a link to that or something? Sometimes snaps pop off Robin tunics or there's a run in the Superman tights. Would be a really helpful resource.
                Firing missiles on target!

Comment

• danadoll
                  Micronaut Nut!
                  • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by apes3978
                  Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the 8" heads are better sellers than the 12" heads, and the 12"ers are priced lower based on that. In other words, charge more for what sells more?
                  To that, I have to say, “Ouch!”

Dana

Comment

• danadoll
                    Micronaut Nut!
                    • Apr 11, 2005

Okay, I ordered two of their their new frilly shirts (that comes with President Jefferson), they sent me a set of different shirts. When I sent an email mentioning the difference (with a photo of what they sent me, compared to what they show on the website), this is what they sent in reply...

“ Hi Dana
                    the ones you were sent were the only ones we have left. The others were damaged and removed from the site. Are you able to use those?”

Photo of the website shirt,
                    9AF35E3C-216B-4D92-A8E4-537EABAE49EA.jpg
                    Photo of what they sent me,
                    8F629AE2-C889-41A7-A1BC-7F4AC028872B.jpg

The shirts they sent have off-white straight cuffs, not the white frilled cuffs that I wanted (for my Third Doctor and another custom), so it looks like I have work to do...ugh. Yet they still have the same photo of the white frilly shirt up on the website, BTW.

Dana

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me years ago with contrasting belts and inaccurate listings. Sorry but not surprised that it's continuing.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

CTVT warehouse people aren’t always reading correctly the online orders sent down to them, it’s like ordering food in a restaurant which is written correctly on the slip by the waitress but the kitchen people don’t read it right.

When I was making my Taurean Ape custom, I wanted a muscular body with two open hands, I got two closed fists, had to photo back the wrong body and then emailed them and specifically telling them two open fists, I got in return one open fist and one closed fist. I could have emailed them back venting my frustration but I doubt it would of made a difference.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by TrekStar
                          CTVT warehouse people aren’t always reading correctly the online orders sent down to them, it’s like ordering food in a restaurant which is written correctly on the slip by the waitress but the kitchen people don’t read it right.

When I was making my Taurean Ape custom, I wanted a muscular body with two open hands, I got two closed fists, had to photo back the wrong body and then emailed them and specifically telling them two open fists, I got in return one open fist and one closed fist. I could have emailed them back venting my frustration but I doubt it would of made a difference.
                          This is the item you should have requested:

always add in the link went you have a problem.
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

Latest order was quite large and cost me $54CDN for shipping even though it came in a small box. Ordered a $20 12 inch Batman suit and they sent the head instead. When I emailed them about it requested they send my item the reply simply read "no problem".

Unfortunately this marks my third consecutive order from FTC where at least one item is missing or broken. And 2 of those 3 I was slapped with an additional customs charge of $40CDN.

At this point, it's just not worth the hassle. I've reluctantly removed their page from my bookmarks to avoid impulse purchases in the future.
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

My last order was shipped for $5.00 and they charged me $12.00. I can actually order figs from them off of ebay and pay half the shipping they charge if ordered direct.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rykerw1701
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 27, 2007

I placed an order with Classic TV Toys last week and it arrived quickly and with everything I ordered present and in good condition. Shipping from Florida to NJ was reasonable. So they don't screw up all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎