Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Trek Series Strange New Worlds with Pike and Spock.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I haven't tried Discovery, because I'm not sure their flavoring fits my notion of Star Trek, but the shots of Mount as Pike have made me just want to check out the episodes he's in, and now this looks appealing.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

I'm looking forward to this. The Pike and Enterprise scenes were my favorite part of Discovery last season, and this could really be fun. The haters will hate, but I'm optimistic.

Comment

• megoapesnut
        The name says it all!
        • Dec 3, 2007

I'm in

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I haven't tried Discovery, because I'm not sure their flavoring fits my notion of Star Trek, but the shots of Mount as Pike have made me just want to check out the episodes he's in, and now this looks appealing.

Chris
          and to make it even cooler, in one episode they did flashbacks to what happened in the cage, showing Jeff Hunter as Pike. I thought that was just awesome

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

I just finished binge watching both Picard & Discovery on CBS All Access because of their free month promotion. I have to say I enjoyed both shows and would really love to watch this if we end up keeping it. I think all 3 (Pike, Spock and Number One) did a great job with the characters.

Weather we do or not I couldn't say.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by ScottA
              I just finished binge watching both Picard & Discovery on CBS All Access because of their free month promotion. I have to say I enjoyed both shows and would really love to watch this if we end up keeping it. I think all 3 (Pike, Spock and Number One) did a great job with the characters.

Weather we do or not I couldn't say.
              I hope you wife lets you keep it! Do you want me to put in a good word?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎