X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Plush Fonzie- This was made by a company called Sammett and Wells, which was owned by Mego, so it's technically a Mego Fonzie. I was five during peak "Fonzie Mania" and I hadn't quite gotten over "Ape Mania", anyway, this brings me joy.

Six Million Dollar Man Iron On Transfer- This original vintage 70s and I believe that's some Kenner artwork. Were I not unemployed, thirty bucks would be spent and this would be on my steam press...

Diff'rent Strokes Ring- I don't know why this exists, but it does. If this was "Facts of Life" I'd be sliding this puppy on my wife's hand.

Whitman CondorMan 3 Pack- Oh man was I excited to see Condor Man, I had this three-pack, the free poster from "Baskin and Robbins" and well, then I saw Condor Man. The End.

Star Trek Pillow Case- There is nothing better to put your head on at night than an off-model drawing of Mr. Spock, that's sleep science!

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I'm thinking that might be Mr. Rock on that pillow case.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I had those Condorman comics too! I haven't seen it in years and don't no how well it aged but I liked it at the time.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

My wife gifted me the plush Fonzie about 15 years ago. He sits at the back of one of my Mego shelves.

Condorman writes checks it never wants to cash. It's no "Hero At Large", although I recall those two being shown back-to-back on the local UHF channel's Saturday Matinee Theater.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Condorman, wow haven't thought of that one in a long time. I remember liking it as a kid but I would probably be bored to tears watching it now

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

I remember being utterly underwhelmed by Condorman at the theatre. I don't think I've watched it again since.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎