Thread: Tree Tots are back as Timber tots

Images

Tree Tots are back as Timber tots

I actually like the little animals the reissue comes with better than the people from the original set.

Tree House reissue.

https://www.fatbraintoys.com/toy_com...tree_house.cfm
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

didn't Kenner use that one as an ewok house at some point?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    didn't Kenner use that one as an ewok house at some point?
    New sculpt but based on the same design.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys. I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys. I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...
    NONSENSE!

It was a doll FOUNDATION!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys.
    That's a bummer. I always thought stuff like Tree Tots, Weebles and Little People were considered gender neutral toys. The Tree Tots commercial even has a boy and a girl playing with it.

I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...
    Yeah, kinda shows how the division between what was considered a boys or girls toy often made little sense. Kind of the same mindset as when they like take a Barbie car and make it black and now it's for boys.

Images
    French website (in English) for the Timber Tots toys.

https://www.lesklorofil.com/en/#intro/1

Fatbrain toys is the US distributor.