X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Tree Tots are back as Timber tots

I actually like the little animals the reissue comes with better than the people from the original set.

Tree House reissue.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

didn't Kenner use that one as an ewok house at some point?

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by rche
      didn't Kenner use that one as an ewok house at some point?
      New sculpt but based on the same design.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys. I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
          I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys. I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...
          NONSENSE!

It was a doll FOUNDATION!

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
            I love these. I wanted something similar to this when I was 6 but I was told they were girl toys.
            That's a bummer. I always thought stuff like Tree Tots, Weebles and Little People were considered gender neutral toys. The Tree Tots commercial even has a boy and a girl playing with it.

I got the Wayne Foundation 2 yrs later which was a literal dollhouse...
            Yeah, kinda shows how the division between what was considered a boys or girls toy often made little sense. Kind of the same mindset as when they like take a Barbie car and make it black and now it's for boys.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

French website (in English) for the Timber Tots toys.

Fatbrain toys is the US distributor.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎