Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you still eat out ?

Images

Do you still eat out ?

I haven't had fast food in months and I think i'm about to go stir crazy

Got a big box of frozen White Castles at the local grocery and it helped a little

I want unhealthy already made food !!!

Just wondering, are yous eating out as usual ? (eating out meaning bringing fast food home to enjoy)
    .................................................. .......................

Yeah, I just drove thru Carl’s Jr. today.

But having said that, I’ve been working from home and having groceries delivered so I don’t really have to go much of anywhere at this point and therefore mostly make food at home.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes, fast food and carry-out. Planning on KFC tomorrow.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    After five weeks, I had a McDonalds cheeseburger because I didn't have food at the studio I've set up across town. It was transcendent.

for the first several weeks no but now I go through drive thru at Taco Bell and Burger King on my day off. And twice in the past two weeks I ordered take out from a Chinese restaurant for me and my folks. Since I work in a grocery store I have been able to bring food home every day.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    After five weeks, I had a McDonalds cheeseburger because I didn't have food at the studio I've set up across town. It was transcendent.
    I did almost the same thing. I ventured out for the first time (since the quarantined orders) a couple days ago for an important errand...and before driving home...I went to the McDonalds drive thru...and got myself two McDoubles. Holy mother of gawd, they sure hit the spot...

I have ordered food delivery several times. I mean, we have our two fridges loaded with food...but we also want to support restaurants. We have ordered Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indian...even pastries from local bakeries.

We have been doing it three times a week since the get go to help the local indie restaurants we frequent. It is looking like many of our favorite places will be closing permanently but we still do our best to support them. Glad Dick's burgers are nearby but they limited their hours at our location. No plans to close down.
    We came to Portland to check on family and saw that all the fast food places were packed so we ordered from our favorite restaurants.
    Gonna hit up Burgerville when we drive back to Seattle but need to time it for off hours to avoid lines.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wendy's yesterday since its close to home and can't eat in he lobby and they are limiting patties on burgers to one. FLA allowed restaurants to open but hardly any are.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    nope. I don't.

we don't eat fast food normally. pizza or Chinese maybe once a week but have not done that in months, even though my daughter works at the Chinese place