X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Scoob! toys

I got these last week and they are well done, sturdy figures. And for two figures for ten bucks it's a very sweet deal. I of course had to get an updated version of Blue Falcon and Dynomutt plus getting Captain Caveman and Muttley I can't say no.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Neat. I've seen them in pictures. I thought they looked really nice.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

When I realized they deliberately mismatched pairs as a money grab I was no longer interested.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Boris71
        GeekBot' For Life
        • May 13, 2007

What size are these figures?
        Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• Chris
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 23, 2009

The Captain Caveman figure is close to Mego scale. For the price you can't go wrong.
          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• melstapler
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 2, 2014

Definitely. I just bought the Mystery Machine van, which has light and sound. For figures, they only had a few copies of one of the 2-packs, but I'd be interested to see how Blue Falcon turned out in modern form.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎