Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

I have a vague memory of seeing those Chu-Bops in stores, but I never got any... because there were always so many cool Topps movie trading cards which took precedence for me.
    PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by cockyhoskins
      As far as I know, this is complete:

I literally started down the rabbit hole about a month ago. It's amazing how nostalgia hits; meanwhile, it hits for everyone else at the same time too!
      Thanks for the link, you saved me a bit of time. I had no idea they did all those Beatles and Stones albums. I wish there were more KISS ones, but the band was pretty much at their lowest point in that era, I'm surprised they made an Unmasked one.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by cjefferys
        Thanks for the link, you saved me a bit of time. I had no idea they did all those Beatles and Stones albums. I wish there were more KISS ones, but the band was pretty much at their lowest point in that era, I'm surprised they made an Unmasked one.
        I see the Brothers Johnson stomp on there. Michael Jackson was a huge fan of them and we wouldn't have gotten Thriller without that.

Comment

• newlyknighted
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 21, 2010

I would gladly wear that Star Trek shirt all the way to "My Deadly Years."
          I post in thy general direction!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎