Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mystery Science Theater 3000 returns for social-distancing Riff-Along special

• EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Touring company? Hope whomever that is they are better than the less than stellar Netflix run
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toyhunter1970
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 24, 2020

in the minority here but never liked show hate people ripping on some very underground cult films that i actually love

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

Sweet, I'll be watching!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by toyhunter1970
            in the minority here but never liked show hate people ripping on some very underground cult films that i actually love
            Master Ninja 2 or Manos are hardly cult or underground. They just treated bad movies as they deserved.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toyhunter1970
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 24, 2020

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Master Ninja 2 or Manos are hardly cult or underground. They just treated bad movies as they deserved.
              aside from these specific films you mentioned they do have a long history on crapping on favorites of mine not my cup of tea

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

To me it's derisive but not hateful. For example, I love Danger: Diabolik and enjoy Track of the Moon Beast, but the MST3K lampoons of them were still funny to me.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Treadwell
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Dec 31, 2018

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  To me it's derisive but not hateful. For example, I love Danger: Diabolik and enjoy Track of the Moon Beast, but the MST3K lampoons of them were still funny to me.
                  Yup. As the opening theme says "it's just a show, I should really just relax"!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by toyhunter1970
                    aside from these specific films you mentioned they do have a long history on crapping on favorites of mine not my cup of tea
                    such as?

Comment

• cjefferys
                      Duke of Gloat
                      • Apr 23, 2006

I've been a fan of a lot of the films they've riffed on and am still a huge fan of MST3K. It's all good natured fun, I have no problem laughing at, as well as with, films I like.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎