Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Are these suppose to still come out in May? I saw a mention somewhere that they are still expected soon. I thought they had been delayed for several months.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by phil
      Are these suppose to still come out in May? I saw a mention somewhere that they are still expected soon. I thought they had been delayed for several months.
      July is the new release month.

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        July is the new release month.
        That was the earliest date I had read before. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

Picard has a certain "Get off my lawn!" look about him, but overall these are good looking figures. Not quite as nice as the TWOK figures, but they still do a good job invoking the characters. I don't mind the silk screened insignia. It's better than a sticker. I"m looking forward to these.

Comment

• ODBJBG
            Permanent Member
            • May 15, 2009

At least they aren't painted head sculpts I guess. That's an improvement.

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

The screen printed suits I could live with if the black was consistently hit twice in the screen printing process.....it is so off it noticeably doesn't match the actual black pants on the figures, looking like at best a 50% black on top, while 100% on pants. Often happens with screen printing over certain colors like yellow or orange...a second pass would double the amount of black and bring it up more in color.

Still, if the Trek buying public is happy then you guys /gals enjoy. I'll wait until the bodies are offered on ebay to score a head or two for customs.
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
                Banned
                • Jan 24, 2009

Hopefully improvements will have been made on production figures. I liked the comm badge on the EMCE Picard, just wish they had added pips to his uniform. Will be interested to see the finished product here.

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Huh. I definitely liked the sewed proto uniforms and Data's paint apps better. But they still look good to me and are a definite purchase.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎