X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

A Quartet of Quarantine Kit Bashes!!!

SO here's a group of customs I finally got together (Kinda... Some still need tweaking but minorly).

Group.JPG

Its Spidey and the Fly!!!... And Betty and DarkSeid.. Ahem... Anyway.

Betty.JPG
    Betty is a classic Mego body with a 11.5" Betty Boop doll head. The Head was shrunk in Naptha and I 3D printed a special
    adapter to connect it to the Mego neck-peg. The outfit is Bratz (I think) The shoes are temp as I hope to score
    Black Wicked Witch shoes soon.

FLY.JPG
    The Fly head comes from Doc Mego and I'm thinking of trying to Flock as soon as I build my Flock devise. The paints are me.
    The lab-coat is maybe Barbie, can't recall as I had it in my spares forever. The rest is CTVT fodder (Body, shoes, pants and shirt.

Spidey.JPG
    Spidey here is CTVT body. Smarties candy dispenser head and bodysuit from Toy BIZ 9" Spider Girl action figure (that's why it looks kinda baggie). I am trying to figure out which Earth in the Spidey-verse This guy would be from. Anyone know if there's a Spidey who looks like this guy and what Earth #... Let me Know.

Dark Seid.JPG
    And finally Darkseid. Most of him is the Mattel Re-action figure Darkseid upgraded to a CTVT Deluxe Hulk body, (It's still too dang Short!!!) Had to loose the feet and hands so it would fit into the gloves and boots. May have to 3d print some replacement hands and feet that will keep the Boots and Gloves more firmly attached.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

FYI that version of Spider-Man fits into one of the costumes that Ben Reilly wore
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

I've got Wicked Witch shoes for trade or sale over on Mego Mania facebook page. Look for, Dino Pidone: Mego parts and pieces for trade. The last Dr.Mego Fly custom I made, my wife went to pick it up as is was drying on the table and it fell over and broke one of his mandibles off. Note: Dr.Mego's Fly head does not face-plant well.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by monitor_ep
          FYI that version of Spider-Man fits into one of the costumes that Ben Reilly wore
          COOL!!! Ben Reilly He Be!!!
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
            I've got Wicked Witch shoes for trade or sale over on Mego Mania facebook page. Look for, Dino Pidone: Mego parts and pieces for trade. The last Dr.Mego Fly custom I made, my wife went to pick it up as is was drying on the table and it fell over and broke one of his mandibles off. Note: Dr.Mego's Fly head does not face-plant well.
            SOoooooo... It was like the Fly vs. The 50 foot Woman... I think that was on Svengoolie Last weak.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• apes3978
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 19, 2005

Cool figures-I especially like The Fly.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎