Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older SuperHero TV Show?

I have all those movies on dvd and tons more...Mantis was good nd many during the quartin I will go back and rewatch it.

Exo-Man was a huge ripoff of IronMan, I remember se ing it On Saturday

Night-man was a good show, and even had a c ossover with Manimal and had a guest appearance of Spider-Man.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Apr 24, '20 at 3:25 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

my two favorite so bad it's good superhero type tv shows from the 80s? Automan and Manimal

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ach, I was obsessed with Manimal and The Phoenix first-run.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 24, '20 at 6:13 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I loved those shows as well, but haven't seen any of them since they originally aired. how does Manimal, Automan or The Phoenix hold up? not well I'd imagine

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have Manimal on dvd, it's so-so and the effects, dated. I can watch a lot of stuff that's mediocre and enjoy it for nostalgia's sake. Personally I think BSG and Buck Rogers are meh, but the 10-year-old me still watches them. I love Dark Shadows and lord knows it can be creaky.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    you are correct. nostaligia has a lot to do with it. I am rewatcing 6MDM right now. still love it but damn is it cheesy. NSG and BR are the same. I just don't really have the warm fuzzies for Manimal or Automan. I remember watching them back when they originally aired but that's it